Nashville Car Accident Lawyer
Nashville Car Accident Lawyer
Regardless of the type of the accident, whether a “fender bender” or more serious wreck, personal injuries of all types are sustained by at the hands of negligent drivers. If your auto accident was caused by the negligence of another person, you might be entitled to compensation and need an auto accident lawyer.
An auto accident lawyer at Reasonover Law Firm can handle any kind of auto accident lawsuit. We have extensive experience representing car accident victims in Nashville and throughout Tennessee. While you work toward recovering from your injuries, we can help you get the settlement you deserve for your physical injuries, in addition to financial and emotional damages.
Unfortunately, many negligible drivers do not have automobile insurance. Your case can be challenging if you sustain personal injuries in a motor vehicle accident where an uninsured driver is found to be negligible. This is why you need an experienced auto accident lawyer. We will fight aggressively against insurance companies to ensure that you receive the care accident settlement you are entitled to.
Common Injuries That Might Require an Attorney
There are many types of injuries that can result from a car accident, and might result in your needing an auto accident lawyer, including:
- Neck, head, and shoulder injuries
- Internal organ or tissue damage
- Spinal cord injury
- Brain injury
- Broken bones
- Loss of limb
- Loss of vision
- Temporary, partial or permanent paralysis
- And more…
FREE CASE EVALUATION
Request a FREE case evaluation below or call your Nashville car accident lawyer at 615-241-0405 today!
Tennessee Car Accident Facts
Every day, persons are injured or are killed in motor vehicle accidents. In 2019, there were nearly 205,000 motor vehicle accidents in the state of Tennessee. These car crashes resulted in 48,500 personal injuries and over 1,000 deaths.
Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for Tennessee teenagers. Each year, an average of 68 children ages 15-19 die as a result of motor vehicle crashes.
Motor vehicle crashes are also the leading cause of death for ages 1-14 and the second leading cause for emergency room visits and hospitalizations for this age group.
There are many types of car accidents that cause personal injuries or death:
- Rear-end collisions
- Head-on collisions
- Broadside collisions
- Collisions with Cars, Bikes and Stationary Objects
- Construction Zone Accidents
- Accidents caused by defective automobiles
- Multi-car accidents
- Car wrecks and serious accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Taxi, Uber or Lyft Accidents
5 THINGS YOU SHOULD DO AFTER AN AUTO ACCIDENT
1. If you are injured, it’s good practice to get in the ambulance and go to the hospital to receive immediate medical attention. Even if you’re feeling fine, it’s still good practice to see a medical professional, since some injures might take time to develop.
2. If you’re able, take pictures of the accident scene, including the damage to your vehicle and the vehicle that hit you. If you don’t get pictures of the vehicle that hit you, this could cause problems when trying to get compensation from the insurance company.
3. If you have any injuries, take pictures of them. This documentation is very important, particularly if you end up hiring an attorney.
4.Unless you can’t because you’ve been injured, wait for the police and provide all the information they need to complete a crash report. Be as accurate as possible when providing details about the accident.
5. Call an auto accident lawyer at Reasonover Law Firm at 615.241.0405.
Learn more about when to hire an auto accident lawyer