Construction Accident Lawyer
Construction Accident Settlement
What is My Claim Worth?
Reasonover Law Firm provides free case evaluations to find out if you have a valid construction accident suit or claim. If you do, we will help determine who is at fault and steer you through the complicated legal process.
An experienced Construction Accident Lawyer does not guarantee any particular outcome, but will do everything possible to get the maximum compensation (current and future) for the following:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Burial and funeral expenses
FREE CASE EVALUATION
Request a FREE case evaluation below or call your Nashville Construction Accident Lawyer at 615-241-0405 today!
Construction Site Liability
According to OSHA, construction site injuries are most frequently caused by what they call “the fatal four,” comprised of falls, a person being struck by an object, electrocutions, or a person being caught in or between equipment or a structure.
When injuries and deaths occur on construction sites, OSHA will often initiate an investigation to determine the cause of the accident and further determine if the employer(s) committed any OSHA safety violations. If safety violations are discovered, then the employer(s) working on the construction site are subject to penalties and fines.
Common Injuries on Construction Sites
Some of the most common injuries on construction sites include:
- Broken bones
- Back and neck injuries
More serious injuries, some of which can be life altering, include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Loss of limb
- Permanent loss of hearing or vision
- Organ damage from penetrating injuries
- Wrongful death
TOP 10 MOST FREQUENTLY CITED SAFETY VIOLATIONS
- Failure to provide or use proper fall protection equipment
- Hazard communication standards
- Scaffolding violations
- Respiratory protection violations
- Hazardous energy control violations
- Powered industrial truck safety issues
- Ladder safety violations
- Machinery and machine guarding violations
- Electrical wiring methods, components and equipment violations
- Electrical systems violations